Submit the form below or download a PDF version here.
Thank you for your interest in using the Truro Community Clubhouse for your event!
This is a community-owned, volunteer-coordinated facility. Please keep your responsibilities as a renter and THA/TCC member in mind when planning your event. While this is not a “turn-key” event facility, advance planning for potential needs including banquet licenses and lifeguard services will ensure that you are able to adequately prepare for and enjoy your event along with your guests.
Following are some important Rental Guidelines for your review and consideration. Also take time to review the more detailed TCC manual. Additionally, you will find the Reservation Form and a Post-event Checklist. The latter is perhaps the best way to review the rental wrap-up responsibilities to ensure return of deposit funds.
When you make the decision to proceed with the Truro Community Clubhouse—or if you have additional questions or would like to tour the space, please contact the current Clubhouse Reservations Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reservations Chair will work with you to find an available date on the master calendar for your event. Following that, the Reservation Form must be completed and submitted to the Clubhouse Reservations Chair along with the appropriate fees and a deposit check made out to the Truro Homes Association to securely reserve a date for an event.
Good luck planning your event. We hope you choose the Truro Community Clubhouse as its location.
- I agree to be in attendance at the entire function for which I am renting the Clubhouse and/or pool. It is my responsibility to see that the facility is returned to its original condition within the time limits permitted in the TCC Manual based on my rental.
- I assume responsibility for any property damage and will reimburse THA for any cleanup or damage expenses over and above the required deposit.
- I agree that the deposit may be forfeited, in whole or in part, for any violation of the attached policies and rules, including not vacating the building at the required time.
- I have read the above and the TCC Manual Rules concerning rental of TCC facilities, and I agree to comply with these limitations.
- I agree that I assume all responsibility for injury to persons and/or damage to property while using the facility and I agree to save and hold harmless the Truro Homes Association.
*Guard fees are separate from the pool/pool deck rental fee payable to the TCC. These required fees are payable to the pool manager and due prior to the event. (Please work with pool manager on fee prior to completing this reservation form.)